At In Detail, our goal is to make our clients lives easier and create homes that are both practical and stunning.
We work closely with our clients to analyze their lifestyle needs and the potential of their space whether it is a new build in the construction phase or a complete remodel.
Our process includes providing detailed space planning solutions, project management and design specifications that afford a clear vision of the end result.
We then meticulously execute this plan from beginning to end handling every detail.
This allows our clients to relax and trust the process knowing that our experience and depth of knowledge will help avoid costly mistakes and culminate in a finished product that is uniquely beautiful and functional.
- Thorough plan review (or plan development) for new construction, stalled construction, or basic remodel of a home or interior space.
- Development of thoughtful and realistic space plans, to-scale floor plans and elevations for your space.
- Discussion and review of plans to ascertain feasibility and limitations with any contractor or subs who will be involved.
- Design research and compilation of concepts to help provide visual language with which to communicate ideas and initial inspiration.
- Product research, specification analysis and presentation of selections for your space to you via digital mood boards and catalogs.
- Compilation of fabric, finish and material swatches to give you hands-on reference during presentations in our resource room.
- Spreadsheet development and budget management for tracking the overall costs of a project as final approvals and selections are made.
- Ordering and receiving of all product procured for your job, including management of check ins and claims as necessary.
- Management of timeline for install both in terms of integrating subcontractor install needs and order of operations on a job site.
- Project management as applicable for smaller remodels when a contractor may not be needed but someone needs to be in charge of scheduling and coordinating timelines for work to be done and site inspections.
- Regular site visits to confirm progress and double check plans provided by our design team are being properly executed in your home.
- Coordination of final install with furnishings, accessories, lighting and art.