The In Detail team is a full-service interior design firm managing projects within the Gulf Coast area and nation wide.
We specialize in new construction projects, kitchen and bath remodels, dedicated space planning and interior home furnishing projects.
Starting with the first step, reviewing the plans from which a new home or project will take shape, our team assists with every stage – walking our clients through each organized tier of the construction process to the final install day with furnishings, lighting and art.
- Thorough plan review (or plan development!) for new construction, stalled construction, or basic remodel of a home or interior space
- Development of thoughtful and realistic space plans, to-scale floor plans and elevations for your space
- Discussion and review of plans to ascertain feasibility and limitations with any contractor or subs who will be involved
- Need recommendations on who should do the work on your home? We can put you in touch with our A-list contacts who are responsible, reliable, and who know the level of attention to detail expected on our jobsites!
- Design research and compilation of concepts to help provide visual language with which to communicate ideas and initial inspiration
- Product research, specification analysis and presentation of selections for your space to you via digital moodboards and catalogs (sometimes we even have examples for reference in our retail showroom!)
- Compilation of fabric, finish and material swatches to give you hands-on reference during presentations in our resource room
- Spreadsheet development and budget management for tracking the overall costs of a project as final approvals and selections are made
- Ordering and receiving of all product procured for your job, including management of check ins and claims as necessary
- Management of timeline for install both in terms of integrating subcontractor install needs and order of operations on a jobsite, but also when dealing with furnishings only for a living room or master bedroom
- Project management as applicable for smaller remodels when a contractor may not be needed but someone needs to be in charge of scheduling and coordinating timelines for work to be done and site inspections
- Regular site visits to confirm progress and double check plans provided by our design team are being properly executed in your home
- Coordination of final install with furnishings, accessories, lighting and art!
“From the moment that Cheryl arrived, I felt that she was definitely the designer that I needed to help facilitate & execute my vision for the space. I’m not the “cookie cutter” type, and I immediately realized that Cheryl had a knack for envisioning ideas that were unique, yet tasteful, timeless, and sophisticated.”