Full Service Design
A home is one of the biggest investments of a lifetime. A functional, as well as beautiful, home provides a gathering place for friends and family to create memories, entertain and make your busy days easier and more enjoyable. If you are ready to invest in making your house a home, call us. We are passionate about telling your story. Ask any one of our clients.
The plan for excellence.
We work closely with our clients to analyze their lifestyle needs and the potential of their home whether it is a new build in the construction phase, a complete remodel or a single room.
Our services include providing detailed space planning solutions, project management and design specifications that afford a clear vision of the end result.
The overriding goals are to avoid costly mistakes, make the build process enjoyable and create homes that are both practical, stunning, and reflects your family story not the current trendy design soup du jour.
After the vision is created and details outlined we meticulously execute this plan from beginning to end handling every detail from initial design to final accessorizing. These “in detail” plans are what protects you against mistakes and miscommunications and gets you to the finish line with your sanity intact!
This allows our clients to relax and trust the process knowing that our experience and depth of knowledge culminate in a finished product that is uniquely beautiful and functional.
We are story tellers as much as we are a design firm and nothing better than helping you uncover yours.
Below you will find a brief description of our full service interior design plan for success. For an “In Detail” review of our services or to schedule a consultation, please contact Liz at 850.437.0636.
- Thorough plan review (or plan development) for new construction, stalled construction, or basic remodel of a home or interior space.
- Development of thoughtful and realistic space plans, to-scale floor plans and elevations for your space.
- Discussion and review of plans to ascertain feasibility and limitations with any contractor or subs who will be involved.
- Design research and compilation of concepts to help provide visual language with which to communicate ideas and initial inspiration.
- Product research, specification analysis and presentation of selections for your space to you via digital mood boards and catalogs.
- Compilation of fabric, finish and material swatches to give you hands-on reference during presentations in our resource room.
- Spreadsheet development and budget management for tracking the overall costs of a project as final approvals and selections are made.
- Ordering and receiving of all product procured for your job, including management of check ins and claims as necessary.
- Management of timeline for install both in terms of integrating subcontractor install needs and order of operations on a job site.
- Project management as applicable for smaller remodels when a contractor may not be needed but someone needs to be in charge of scheduling and coordinating timelines for work to be done and site inspections.
- Regular site visits to confirm progress and double check plans provided by our design team are being properly executed in your home.
- Coordination of final install with furnishings, accessories, lighting and art.