DGD Trade Program Terms + Conditions
Damn Good Designer is a trade program offered only to practicing interior designers or architects who meet the criteria below.
All vendors have individual terms and conditions and these apply to any purchases per vendor for our design trade partners.
• Business License
• Resale License from your state
• Minimum one year in the design business
• A local receiver
• Industry Association
• We do not ship residential. Exceptions include small lighting items or small rugs on a case by case basis. This depends on the vendor. Some smaller lighting still has to ship via freight carrier.
• All items must be checked in within 24 to 36 hours of delivery to the receiver. Do not wait till you install to unpack the item. The vendor may deny the claim.
• The following check in procedure must be followed:
– Take photos of the packaging the piece arrived in including the box still sealed and the labels on it.
– Unpack and take pictures of all hardware and pieces/parts.
– Be sure to save these pictures.
– If you need to file a claim, it important to have detail shots of the damage and overall shots of the piece/parts that help the manufacturer orient the damage and how it may have occurred. (Essentially the more pics the better.) Do not write on or label the box and packaging in any way as this can interfere with the claim process.
– Products signed for as received complete and in good condition are not subject to freight or damage claims and are the responsibility of the receiving party.
• Once you decide to order, we will send you an invoice including estimated freight. Any shortfall in this amount will be billed to you but this rarely happens. You can pay with a credit card via a secure square link or via check. Your order will not be submitted until we receive payment in full. Choosing the square link option will incur a 2.75% convenience fee.
In Detail Interiors
1514 North 9th Avenue
Pensacola, FL 32503
850 437 0636
Merchandise is not returnable. Exceptions to this policy would include items received in error because of vendor mistakes or items damaged during shipping that cannot be repaired. Items received in error due to incorrect specifications on the part of the designer at time of order cannot be returned.
Items found to be unacceptable on the part of your client where no damage or errors exist cannot be returned. You are responsible to ensure that products purchased will physically fit in the designated delivery area. Product unable to be delivered because of physical dimensions exceeding the space designated for delivery cannot be returned. This would include restrictions in ceiling height, door width, staircase limitations, etc. that would prevent access to the designated delivery area.
- Our team calls on our purchase orders every Thursday to check status. We will update you on any delays to your order at the end of the week.
- We typically call the freight carrier to verify tracking information so we can approximate a delivery timeframe more succinctly for you
- Please note that due to the holidays and vacations manufacturers will not get back to us as quickly as normal but we are very thorough in our efforts to follow back up with them. We do this for all of our own clients too.
- Expect to hear status updates from us on a regular basis as the information is pertinent to share.
- We will make every effort to notify you of any delays affecting your order. Fabric or leather shortages may occasionally result in delays. Orders for non-upholstered products are subject to vendor inventory, availability and production schedules.
- Once shipped, delivery times are subject to the carrier’s routes and schedules your order has been consigned to. We will not, however, make price adjustments due to a delay in delivery.
Placing an Order:
• Please send orders to Libby, her email is email@example.com. We prefer purchase orders but we will accept an email if it has all of these details:
– Receiver name, address & contact number
– PO # or client name if needed – Complete product information- SKU, item name, finish, fabric, etc.
Conditions of Use:
When you use the DGD Trello portal, you are automatically agreeing that both your access to the site and your use of it are:
• Subject to the terms and conditions in this legal notice, which may change at any time without notice.
• Subject to all applicable laws.
• Undertaken at your own risk
• Complete confidentiality. We ask for a mutual nondisclosure agreement signed by anyone who wants access to our Trello portal of vendors.