I get asked about the following information quite often and I sometimes take it for granted..because I deal with it every day. So had a few minutes before an appointment and thought would send it out in cyber space! I hope it helps and as always comments welcome!
Electrolux ICON® and Kenmore PRO® Gas Ranges Recalled Due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hazard WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with the firm named below, today announced a voluntary recall of the following consumer product. Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless